Peanut Butter Oreo Fudge combines the creaminess of classic fudge with a delicious cookie crunch. An easy twist on classic cookies and cream fudge candy!
If there’s ever anything better than a creamy piece of peanut butter fudge, it’s the addition of crumbled Oreos to it!
Whether we’re talking ice cream, cookies or candy, Cookies and Cream is a flavor that’s always a favorite.
This stovetop peanut butter fudge is loaded with chocolate cookie crunch for a treat that is indulgent and will satisfy that sweet tooth!
Stovetop Fudge Recipe
This stove top recipe is easier than you think and doesn’t require a thermometer at all. The best part is that unlike microwave fudge, stovetop fudge results in the creamiest fudge around.
The creaminess complements the cookie crunch perfectly!
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Oreo Fudge
- White Sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Peanut Butter
- Marshmallow Cream
- Crushed Oreos
Start by combining your sugar, butter and milk in a saucepan.
Bring it to a boil over medium high heat and then boil for about 5-7 minutes. You want to stir it constantly otherwise it might burn.
Turn off the heat and then add the vanilla extract, peanut butter and marshmallow cream. Stir it all together until it’s completely mixed and uniform in color.
Once you have your fudge completely mixed up, stir in your Oreo crumbs. Keep folding them in until they’re spread evenly throughout the “batter”.
Then pour it into a greased 13×9 pan and then pop it in the fridge to set.
Other Favorite Peanut Butter Recipes:
Peanut Butter Oreo Fudge
- Grease a 13x9 pan and set aside.
- In a medium size saucepan, combine sugar, butter and milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil for 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the vanilla extract, peanut butter and marshmallow cream. Stir until completely mixed.
- Add chopped Oreos and fold into fudge until evenly distributed.
- Pour into prepared pan and chill for about 3 hours until set and ready to cut.
Please be sure to PIN THIS POST to save it for later!