Last updated on November 8th, 2023
Alright, so you’ve got a hankering for some Buffalo Wild Wings, huh? And not just any old flavor – you’re after that creamy, punchy, finger-licking goodness of their Parmesan Garlic Sauce. Well, lucky for you, we’re gonna spill the beans and let you in on the secret behind this taste bud-tantalizing treat.
So, put on those aprons, roll up those sleeves and gather the ingredients. Ready? Let’s get cooking! Stick with us to discover how to recreate this culinary masterpiece, without a trip to Buffalo Wild Wings, in just 30 minutes.
Key Ingredients of Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Sauce
First things first, you gotta gather all the players for your sauce. Start with the smooth operators: fresh parmesan cheese and just the right portions of garlic powder. Make sure you’re getting the real deal – none of that fake stuff.
You’d need 2 teaspoons of this garlic powder magic to capture the heart of this sauce. The grated parmesan, on the other hand, adds that creamy, cheesy aspect that the sauce is famous for. Like any great homemade recipe, sugar and spice everything nice – hence a dash of granulated sugar is needed to make the Sauce well-rounded.
But, hold up. Can’t forget the recipe card! Unless you have a memory like an elephant, keep a recipe card handy to check off all the ingredients before you start. You don’t wanna be halfway through and realize you’re out of parmesan. Been there, done that, ain’t fun, trust me!
What Is Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Sauce Made Of?
Okay, it’s time to dish the dirt. The sauce that’s got you drooling is made, primarily, of a heady mix of grated parmesan cheese and a robust garlic parmesan dipping sauce. This combination, when whipped up together, creates a sauce that sings with flavor, adding that extra oomph to every bite.
Crafting the Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Sauce at Home
Ready to roll, folks? Let’s brace ourselves and dive head-on into creating this wondrous sauce. Now, remember, the magic lies in the freshness of the parm and the kick from the garlic. Mix them up, and you’re already halfway there. But, it ain’t just about slapping together a couple of ingredients. It’s the technique, the care, the love that you pour into your mixing bowl that truly makes the difference. Slow and steady wins the race. No rush, take your time.
Now that you’ve got the basics settled, it’s time to add some flair. Spice up the sauce with 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes and a good glug of 1 teaspoon of olive oil. For the tang, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice does the trick.
Balance it out with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a touch of light corn syrup. A sprinkle of sugar cuts through that spicy, citric blend, giving the sauce its layered and complex taste.
How to Make the Sauce Thicker and More Flavorful?
Making the sauce thicker and packing it full of flavor requires a special secret ingredient: Italian seasonings. The combination of herbs and spices boosts the sauce from good to great. Got that? Now, it’s time to get saucy!
Pairing your Homemade Garlic Parmesan Sauce
The best thing about making your own Buffalo Wild Wings parmesan garlic sauce is that it gives you the chance to experiment with all kinds of dishes you wouldn’t normally try. Got a bunch of veggies in the fridge? Steam them up and use the sauce for dipping. This sauce is not just for chicken wings, folks!
For all you chicken lovers out there, try a chicken pasta dish with your homemade sauce. Grab some skinless chicken breasts, throw them in a preheated oven, and while waiting for those tender and juicy bites to cook, whip up a creamy pasta side. The garlic parmesan sauce infuses the chicken and pasta with a garlicky, cheesy goodness that will have everyone at the table drooling in anticipation.
But hey, don’t stop there. Get creative! This sauce is a great match for seafood dishes too! Try it drizzled over grilled shrimp or a salmon filet. It offers a distinct flavor that just magnifies the taste of your seafood.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Miracle Whip instead of mayonnaise in the recipe?
Sure, why not? If you’re a fan of Miracle Whip’s tang, it might just add a delightful spruce to the sauce. The flavor and texture could be a bit different, but then again, that’s part of the fun when you’re mixing things up. Regardless, the creamy, robust flavor works great with dips and buffalo chicken. It’s all about personal preference.
How long does it takes to make this sauce at home?
Well, the good news is, you don’t need to block out an entire afternoon to make this sauce. It’s quite simple and fast. The whole process from start to finish can be done in less than 30 minutes. Store any leftovers in the fridge and they’ll stay fresh for about two days.
What does Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Sauce taste like?
The Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic sauce has a taste that is a celebration for the palate. If the mouth had a party, this sauce would be the centerpiece. Picture this: crispy fry dipping chicken tenders into a decadent, rich, and creamy sauce. The garlic adds a deeply aromatic touch.
Then, imagine a sharp and salty hit, thanks to the good old parmesan cheese. These are not your everyday chicken nuggets with salad dressing on the side. The sauce has a touch of sourness from the remaining ingredients including a bit of mayonnaise, which also contributes to the thickness of the sauce.
Wrapping It Up
Leave the confines of the menu behind and let your culinary creativity soar. From pasta to pizza, sliders to sandwiches, your homemade Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic recipe can inject a burst of flavor into any dish. It’s not just about the wings anymore, it’s about savoring each bite and creating a dining experience that’ll have your guests asking for seconds. So go on, show ’em what delicious really tastes like.
Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Sauce
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings (herb and spice blend)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the Base: In a mixing bowl, combine grated Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Mix well to ensure the garlic powder is evenly distributed.
- Add Sweet and Spicy: Sprinkle in the granulated sugar and crushed red pepper flakes. Mix gently to incorporate the sweetness and heat.
- Infuse with Flavors: Drizzle in the olive oil and lemon juice. Add apple cider vinegar and light corn syrup. Stir the mixture thoroughly, allowing the flavors to meld.
- Enhance with Herbs: Sprinkle in the Italian seasonings. These herbs and spices will elevate the sauce, giving it a robust and savory flavor profile. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste preference.
- Adjust Consistency: If the sauce is too thick, you can adjust the consistency by adding a little more olive oil or water. If it's too thin, sprinkle in a bit more Parmesan cheese to thicken it up.
- Let it Rest: Allow the sauce to sit for a few minutes. This resting period helps the flavors to intensify and meld together, creating a rich and well-rounded sauce.
- Store any leftover sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It can be reheated gently over low heat when needed.
- Experiment with the sauce by using it as a dipping sauce for vegetables, a pasta sauce, or a flavorful drizzle over grilled chicken or seafood dishes.
- Adjust the level of spiciness by adding more or less crushed red pepper flakes according to your preference.