Last updated on February 14th, 2023
If you’re in a rush or in need of a quick appetizer, look no further than this easy pesto cheese spread recipe. Recipes like this are perfect for any occasion where you need to prepare food ahead of time! It also can be customized with different types of cheese, herbs, and spices depending on preference. This spread is the perfect way to get creative and add some flavor to your next gathering.
This pesto cheese spread recipe is so easy that I’m almost embarrassed to give it out. When I serve it, people often ask for the perfect appetizer recipe. I’m tempted to tell them that it’s this long arduous process or that I made the pesto from scratch, but in the end, I’m always happy to share the secret of how simple this is to make.
Not only does this only take a few minutes to make from start to finish, but it also uses only 3 ingredients. They are items that I always have in the house. It is so easy to quickly make this for last minute guests or to bring it with me if we are invited to someone’s house. Also this flavorful pesto makes a delicious appetizer for summer dinner get-togethers.
Pesto Cheese Spread Recipe:
Put the cream cheese onto a plate or serving platter. Mince garlic cloves and put on the brick of cream cheese, covering the top. Spoon pesto sauce on top of the layer of garlic.
One of my daughters fan of appetizers this pesto cheese spread. She likes making it as much as she likes eating it. Eliana has been making it on her own since she was 10 years old. She knows the delicious dishes recipe so well that I don’t need to give her any instruction. She can make it entirely on her own. This frees me up to make other appetizers or quickly get things cleaned up while our company arrives.
Looking for more appetizers/snacks recipes
If you’re ever stuck for ideas on what to serve at a party or when you just want something to nibble on, take a look through these appetizers or snacks recipes! there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
- 3 Ingredient Bacon Appetizer
- Avocado Tacos
- Asparagus Prosciutto Spears
- Bacon and Goat Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
- Blackened Shrimp Avocado Bites
- Blue Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates
- Brie and Pear Pastry Rounds
- Campfire Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
Pesto Cheese Spread Recipe
- one 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 3-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1-2 Tbsp. jarred pesto sauce
- Put the cream cheese onto a plate or serving platter. Mince garlic cloves and put on the brick of cream cheese, covering the top. Spoon pesto sauce on top of the layer of garlic.
- I always warm this up for 30 seconds or so in the microwave just before serving, but it can also be served cold.
- Serve the cheese spread with crackers, pita wedges, or tortilla chips.
This easy pesto cheese spread recipe is a great way to bring together the high taste of pesto and melted cheese. This recipe is also often made with other low-fat dairy products such as sour cream or yogurt. The simple ingredients can easily be substituted or added for a variety of flavors.
For those looking for a quick and healthy lunch, this easy pesto cheese spread recipe is perfect for cheese lovers.
In conclusion, homemade pesto traditional cheese spreads are a versatile, easy-to-make, and tasty addition to any appetizer for family gatherings. They can be tailored to fit any taste preference, and there are endless variations that can be made. So, next time you need a quick and easy appetizer recipe, give one of these simple recipes a try!