Published: 02/15/2022 | Updated: 01/08/2024
Bacon and goat cheese stuffed mini peppers are a delicious and easy appetizer that you can enjoy any time of year. They are perfect for a party or as an easy dinner option. The peppers are filled with a savory mixture of bacon and goat cheese, and they are served with a simple sauce. They are easy to make and can be done in just a few minutes.
This bacon and soft goat cheese stuffed mini peppers are a nice, fresh-tasting appetizer. They bring a splash of color to your food display at a party. These mini peppers are a surprising change from the usual appetizer offering of dips and rich cheesy dishes, so I make them fairly often.
You can completely make and assemble these mini peppers a day ahead and store them in the fridge in a sealed container or a resealable bag. This makes entertaining even easier as you can just pull them out when you need them.
A few years ago, we went to a restaurant for my husband’s office Christmas party. Before the meal, servers walked around with trays of appetizers. That was of course my favorite part of the night! A few of the appetizers they served were ones I had made before, but they served stuffed peppers and I knew in that first bite that I would have to come up with a recipe for them. The crunch and the refreshing taste made it so that I wanted to be able to serve it at my own functions.
The first few times I tried, I added all kinds of ingredients and made things unnecessarily complicated. When I simplified things down to the simple ingredients that I was sure had been in those mini peppers at the Christmas party, I knew that I had found my recipe. It is simple. It requires only a handful of ingredients. And it is delicious!
Looking for more appetizers/snacks recipes
Looking for more delicious appetizer/snack favorite recipes? Here are some great ideas to get you started:
- Bacon Wrapped Chili Chicken Bites with Asparagus
- Bacon, Blue Cheese and Caramelized Onion Bites
- Campfire Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
- Buffalo Chicken Rangoon
- Corn Crack Dip Appetizer Recipe
- Curried Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Soup Shots
- Easy Campfire Dip
- Easy Cheesy Campfire Nachos
Bacon and Goat Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers Recipe
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 100 g goat cheese
- 24 mini peppers in a variety of colours
- 4 slices of bacon
- salt, pepper
- Cook the bacon well and crumble it. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, goat cheese and salt and pepper. Stir in the cooked bacon.
- Wash the mini peppers and slice the tops off. Seed them and take out the white ribs using a small spoon.
- Fill the empty mini peppers with the bacon and fresh goat cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate, covered until ready to serve.
If you are looking for a distinct and smoky flavor festive appetizer recipe, this is the perfect tasty appetizer recipe. You can easily make these stuffed mini peppers yourself without having to go through the hassle of buying them pre-made. It is also great because it allows for any level of cooking expertise whether they are a novice or professional. So, give these stuffed mini peppers a try and let me know what you think.
So if you’re looking to up your appetizer game cooking tips, these stuffed mini peppers will guarantee a fun and tasty time for colorful appetizer parties or favorite party appetizers.