Published: 10/26/2022 | Updated: 01/22/2024
Craving Buffalo Wild Wings Street Tacos but don’t want to waste your money on ordering? You can always make delicious Buffalo Wild Wings Street Tacos by yourself. We have you covered here with the easiest and most affordable recipe to satisfy your cravings.
What Makes Buffalo Wild Wings Street Tacos So Good?
Given how well it tastes, it’s only normal if you enjoyed this delicacy and crave it from time to time and wonder precisely what goes into it.
Buffalo Wild Wings Street Tacos recipe contains an authentic mixture of spicy and tangy tastes, making you feel satisfied after just one bite. The buffalo wing sauce is the secret ingredient that makes street tacos incredibly delicious.
But, it’s not very practical for you to head over to the restaurant every single time you want to have a bite of their mouthwatering tacos. Apart from the distance, there’s also the issue of the price. Even if it’s not quite as expensive, it’s still a good idea to eat more homemade meals than fast foods.
The easiest recipe we will provide you in this article will help you create excellent Buffalo wild wings street tacos.
Buffalo Wild Wings Street Tacos Recipe
We will begin our procedure with the most basic and simplest ingredients. Other ingredients can be added later on to enhance the flavor. Here is all you need.
The essential ingredients for Buffalo wild wings are as follows:
- Six wheat tortillas
- ½ cup Buffalo sauce
- A block of Mozzarella cheese
- Eight ounces of grilled chicken
- Two to three tbsps. of oil
- Four to five tablespoons of cream milk
- Eight ounces of your favorite vegetables, e.g., tomato, onion, jalapeno, lettuce, etc.
- Black or any other pepper as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- One tablespoon of garlic powder, onion powder, and chili powder
Once you have gathered all the above ingredients, you are good to go. You are on your way to making the most mouth-watering Buffalo wild wings street tacos. Now it’s time to bring all the ingredients together to make delicious wings.
Instructions For Making Buffalo Wild Wings Street Tacos
You should always start your recipe with seasonings. It gives the chicken a stay, improving the dish’s flavor. That said, we will begin with the most straightforward steps.
Mix All the Seasonings
You should start by mixing all the dry seasonings, e.g., salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, and other favorite seasoning powders. The combined flavor of all the seasonings will provide an excellent taste to your wings. Hence, mix everything and keep it aside.
Marinate the Chicken
Now it’s time to marinate the chicken. Marinating the chicken means adding seasonings to make it soft, flavorful, and edible.
To marinate the chicken, place the chicken in a medium-sized bowl. Make sure that the bowl is big enough to allow you to spread the seasoning mix on the chicken. For this, we recommend an average-sized bowl of glass or plastic.
Place the chicken inside and pour all the mixture of seasonings on it. You can go for it if you prefer using a paste of garlic instead of powder. It will not affect the taste. Make sure you have poured all the tasteful seasonings into the bowl.
Spread the mixture on the chicken thoroughly to ensure every part of the chicken is covered in the mix. The thorough spreading will help produce taste in all chicken parts. Now make the chicken rest for five to ten minutes. The chicken will get marinated in this period.
Fry the Chicken
Now, considering that this is supposed to be an easy recipe for Buffalo Wild Wings’ street tacos, we will go for the simple chicken frying. However, you can always go for other ways to cook the chicken once it is marinated. For instance, you can grill the chicken or simply cook it without oil. However, the best taste often comes out when the chicken is thoroughly fried.
So, take out a frying pan or any other frying utensil. Now add two to three tablespoons of oil. Make sure that the amount of oil is not greater than this, as we are not going for deep frying. Of course, you can increase the quantity of oil by one or two tablespoons if you’re frying a lot of chicken.
Place your chicken inside and fry it for four to five minutes. Once the chicken’s sides are perfectly golden-brown, take it out.
Chop the Chicken
Once the fried chicken cools down, bring out your knife. Chop the chicken into tiny threads or pieces as per your choice. Ensure that the pieces are small enough so they do not fall out of your tacos.
Place two to three tortillas on your microwave tray. The opened side of the tortillas should be on the top. Make sure you do not break any tortillas, so you must handle everything carefully.
Bring the chicken you prepared and place it between the tortillas in a line. Sprinkle the shredded Mozzarella cheese inside the tortillas as much as you want.
Next, bring Buffalo sauce into action. Spread the Buffalo sauce on top of the chicken and cheese inside the tortillas.
Add lettuce, onions, tomatoes, and jalapenos to enhance the flavor. You can add any other vegetable or sauce of your choice as well. Slide the tray back into the microwave and wait five minutes for the tacos. Do not increase the time by more than five minutes, or you will crack tortillas.
After five minutes of cooking time and ten minutes of prep time, you have freshly prepared the most delicious Buffalo Wild Wings Street Tacos ready to serve. The fried chicken mixed with melted Mozzarella will provide you heavenly taste. Moreover, the addition of your favorite vegetables on top will push you to try this recipe again with your friends and family.
Buffalo Wild Wings Street Tacos
- 6 wheat tortillas
- ½ cup Buffalo sauce
- 1 block of Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces grilled chicken, marinated and chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons oil
- 4-5 tablespoons cream milk
- 8 ounces favorite vegetables (e.g., tomato, onion, jalapeno, lettuce), chopped
- Black pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
1. Mix All the Seasonings:
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, and any other favorite seasoning powders. Set aside.
2. Marinate the Chicken:
- Place chopped chicken in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the chicken, ensuring it's evenly coated.
- Let it marinate for 5-10 minutes.
3. Fry the Chicken:
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the marinated chicken and fry for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from heat and let it cool slightly.
4. Assemble the Tacos:
- Preheat your microwave for a minute.
- Place 2-3 tortillas on a microwave-safe tray with the opened side facing up.
- Place a line of chopped chicken on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle shredded Mozzarella cheese over the chicken.
- Drizzle Buffalo sauce over the cheese and chicken.
- Add chopped vegetables (lettuce, onions, tomatoes, jalapenos) on top.
- Fold the tortillas over the filling to create tacos.
5. Microwave the Tacos:
- Microwave the assembled tacos for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and tortillas are warm.
- Be cautious not to overheat, as it might make the tortillas too crispy.
6. Serve and Enjoy:
- Carefully remove the tray from the microwave.
- Serve the Buffalo Wild Wings Street Tacos hot and enjoy your delicious homemade treat!
- Feel free to customize the tacos with your favorite sauces, vegetables, or additional seasonings for a unique twist.
- For extra heat, add hot sauce or extra jalapenos.
- Serve with a side of guacamole, sour cream, or salsa for dipping.