An easy and addictive toffee dip that pairs perfectly with apple slices! Only 5 ingredients and about 10 minutes of time till you can start enjoying this amazing dessert dip!
If you’ve never had the pleasure of trying toffee dip, you’re in for a treat!
It’s only 5 ingredients, it’s easy to make ahead and you can eat it with fresh fruit so you feel like you’re being somewhat healthy!
Pretty much the trifecta of what you want in a dessert recipe!
If you’re making this for a party, you might want to double it because it will go quickly!
How to Make Toffee Brickle Dip
- 8 ounce softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounce bag Toffee Bits (find them in the baking aisle with the chocolate chips)
Then fold in the toffee bits and that’s it!
You can make this ahead of time so it has a few hours in the fridge to make the flavors blend together better. But you can also eat it immediately if you absolutely cannot stand to wait another second. I get it.
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, brown sugar, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Fold in toffee bits.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat.
Be sure to PIN THIS POST to save for later!