Mug cakes in the microwave are an easy way to enjoy a delicious single serve dessert. Mug cakes only take a few minutes to prepare and cook so it is the perfect quick and easy sweet treat when you don’t want to fix a large cake.
Mug cakes are also a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without overdoing it. Since it is a single serve dessert, it is easier to keep your sweet tooth cravings under control.
If you are looking for some quick, easy, and delicious mug cakes to make in the microwave, look no further. These delicious mug cake recipes are a must-try.
- Chocolate Mug Cake from The Soccer Mom Blog
Delicious and healthy, this keto friendly mug cake is a tasty cake that is topped with a spoonful of whipped cream or peanut butter.
- Lemon Mug Cake from The Helpful GF
Low carb, gluten free, and delicious, this lemon mug cake is packed wit protein for a delicious sweet treat.
- Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake from Moms and Munchkins
This cinnamon roll mug cake is sweet and delicious. It is the perfect afternoon sweet treat or to enjoy with a cup of coffee.
- Pumpkin Nutella Microwave Mug Cake from Homecooking Memories
A delicious fall dessert, this pumpkin and Nutella flavored cake is made in the mug for a quick and easy single serve dessert.
- Vanilla Mug Cake from The Cookware Geek
A versatile mug cake, this vanilla mug cake allows you to easily add chocolate chips, sprinkles, or even nuts for extra flavor.
- Blueberry Mug Cake from The Curious Frugal
Gluten free and high in protein, this blueberry muffin mug cake is great for enjoying with a cup of coffee or as a sweet treat after dinner.
- Chocolate Banana Mug Cake from Food Meanderings
With just a few ingredients used, this chocolate and banana flavored mug cake is flourless and gluten free.
- Pumpkin Mug Cake from Strength and Sunshine
Easy, healthy, and delicious, this gluten free pumpkin mug cake only takes a few minutes to make for a delicious treat.
- Strawberry Mug Cake from Low Carb Yum
A simple dessert, this strawberry mug cake is perfect for those on the paleo diet. The cake uses coconut flower and is ready in only a few minutes.
- Molten Chocolate Mug Cake from Little Sunny Kitchen
A decadent, smooth, and easy mug cake, this lava cake is sure to be a delicious after dinner treat for chocolate lovers.
- Cookies and Cream Mug Cake from Moms and Munchkins
A delicious chocolate flavored cake and Oreos are combined to create this mug cake. Top it off with some crushed Oreos and whipped cream or vanilla ice cream for the perfect mini dessert.
- Apple Crumble Cake from the Helpful GF
Gluten free and delicious, this apple crumble cake is like enjoying an apple cobbler in a mug. This tasty single serve mug cake is a must try.
Be sure to PIN THIS POST to save for later!