Instant pot soups are one of the easiest things you can cook in the pressure cooker. Plus, it is an easy way to have a quick meal on the table because the instant pot cooks the soup much faster than the stove or slow cooker.
Soups are good to enjoy all year long, but they really start to shine during the fall and winter months. Soups are hearty, delicious, and are a great way to warm up on those chilly fall or winter days.
If you are looking for some new instant pot soups to serve this year, these soups are quick and easy to make. The family is sure to love them.
- Instant Pot Beef Barley Soup from Ann’s Entitled Life
A delicious soup for those cold winter months, this beef barley soup is made in the instant pot and is perfect for lunch or dinner.
- Creamy Tomato Basil Tortellini Soup from This Ole Mom
A delicious and simple vegetarian soup, this instant pot soup is a creamy and tasty soup for any night of the week.
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup from Balancing Motherhood
If you are craving a hearty chicken noodle soup, this soup is packed with chunks of chicken, veggies, and egg noodles.
- Roasted Red Pepper Soup from Rural Mom
Add a little fall flavor to your weeknight meal plan with this easy and delicious roasted red pepper soup.
- Thai Curried Butternut Squash Soup from Piping Pot Curry
Another instant pot soup that is perfect for fall, this butternut squash soup is sure to become a fall family favorite.
- Chipotle Back Bean Soup from Spa Bettie
Quick, easy, and vegan, this chipotle black bean soup is full of flavor with the perfect amount of spice to it.
- Instant Pot French Onion Soup from Successful Homemakers
Easy to make, full of flavor, and delicious, this instant pot French onion soup is sure to be a hit with everyone in the family.
- Instant Pot Vegetable Soup from Easy Family Recipes Ideas
The perfect addition to any family meal or served as a meal itself, this instant pot vegetable soup is full of flavor.
- Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings Soup from Aileen Cooks
Filling and flavorful, this instant pot chicken and dumpling soup is the perfect comfort food for those chilly evenings.
- Bacon Potato Corn Chowder from Huckleberry Life
If you love bacon, you will love this tasty, filling, and hearty instant pot bacon potato corn chowder.
- Instant Pot Pea Soup from Instant Pot Eats
Creamy and tasty, this instant pot pea soup has extra flavor added into it with pan-fried Frankfurter sausage.
- Taco Soup from Piping Pot Curry
A dump and go recipe, this taco soup is made in the instant pot for a quick, easy, and delicious weeknight dinner.