Published: 12/14/2021 | Updated: 01/22/2024
Craving a little something to start your party off right? Deep fried appetizers are a perfect choice for any game day appetizer. Their crispy exterior and creamy interior are delicious and filling enough to tide you over until the main course arrives. Plus, they’re so quick and easy to prepare that there’s no need for a lot of time or effort. Anyone can be a party hero with these tasty deep fried perfect appetizers recipes treats with extra crunch!
The deep fryer is a staple in many kitchens. It comes in handy for everything from frying vegetables, to making donuts. However, not everyone is aware of the versatility of this appliance. You can do so much more than just frying food with it!
Check out these favorite recipes that you can cook easily in your deep fryer:
Deep-Fried Stuffed Mushrooms
The deep-fried stuffed mushrooms are so popular appetizer at your local bar and grill. When it comes to appetizers, this is definitely something to add to a holiday feast or any kind of celebration.
- 1 lb. white mushrooms
- 2 jalapeno
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 8 oz. imitation crab meat
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 10 oz. tempura mix
- Sweet Soy Glaze
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- oil for frying
- Chop jalapenos into thin slices and put them in a small bowl. Add ¼ cup rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon of sugar, and half a cup of hot water. Set aside for 1-2 hours.
- Mix finely shred imitation crab meat with cream cheese and ½ teaspoon salt. Clean mushrooms and remove stems. Stuff one slice of jalapenos inside the mushrooms and then top them off with some crab meat and cream cheese mixture, forming them into balls. Repeat with all mushrooms.
- Heat oil for frying until 350°F. Mix tempura mix according to package directions. Coat mushrooms in tempura and drop into the oil.
- Fry in batches, until deep golden brown, remove from oil, and set on paper towels.
- Serve right away, drizzled with sweet soy glaze, and top with slices of green onion.
Deep-Fried Dill Pickles
The Deep-Fried Pickles Appetizer is an easy dish to make that can be enjoyed as an appetizer. They are crispy on the outside and tangy on the inside! Perfect to be served hot.
- Sandwich sliced dill pickles about 12 slices
- 2 cups Panko Breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon dill
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oil to 370°F.
- Mix together all batter ingredients and stir until smooth, let it rest for 5 minutes or so.
- Dab pickle slices on paper towels to dry them.
- Put 1/2 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs into a small bowl. Add extra if necessary.
- Dip each pickle slice into the batter and then gently roll them in the bread crumbs, let them sit for a minute or until ready to fry. This will allow the crumbs to stick better.
- Fry in small batches for 4-5 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Serve with ranch dip or your favorite sauce for dipping
In conclusion, these deep fried appetizer recipes are sure to be a hit at your next party. This best fried appetizers are all easy to make and can be made ahead of time. So, get out your frying pan and get ready for some deliciousness.